.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Donald Lathrom

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Outrage

Welcome to my blog. I started circulating the dated material below in a desperate attempt to stay alive, as well as get out from under the pariah status that had been attached to me. Those who think my fears of serious injury or death were exaggerated simply have not experienced the kinds of people who are attracted to a campaign such as I have detailed, particularly when they are invited to participate with millions and are given one individual to focus on. Certainly at the very least, if these allegations achieved any currency, given the hysterical environment generated by the AIDS epidemic, my life would effectively be destroyed. That result has unquestionably been realized. After twenty year, I remain disfigured, a social outcast and indigent.
I need help. At this point I am no closer to putting an end to this outrage than when I started. I am living a profoundly compromised life of excruciating emotional pain and almost paralyzing despair. Any and all comments are welcome.
The dated material(June,1993)runs about five single spaced pages. My apologies. It's long, somewhat feverish and needs a good editor. It is available here

2 Comments:

  • Dear Donald,

    Well, the site seems to be coming along. You are doing a fantastic job. As to the content, it is very tragic, very tragic indeed. I wish there was something I could do.

    ml, trish

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

  • Hi Donald,

    I couldn't find the little bar icon. So I couldn't send anything to you at donald113@nyc.rr.com.

    We'll probably have to talk about this one on the phone.

    ml, trish

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home