.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Donald Lathrom

Sunday, March 26, 2006

What You Can Do


I have been systematically mauled over the past twenty years. The pain and despair that I live with daily is compounded by constant exposure to those individuals who either deny outright or trivialize what I have endured. For the "gainsayers," I simply invented it all. My experiences are simply the product of an over-developed imagination, manufacturing a crime involving millions out of whole cloth. I am the delusional paranoid(or is it paranoid delusional?) For these individuals I am the "psycho, the crazy one." I am not dangerous-merely laughable and ridiculous.
On the other hand, the "trivializers" are prepared to admit that something untoward occurred, but it's of no importance. "It's no big deal" or "He's just an a**hole" or "I thought it was just local" are some of the typical comments from this bunch.
Neither the "gainsayers" nor the "trivializers" are prepared to admit that I have suffered a terrible injustice or that I have been materially damaged in any way, BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.
My plea is a simple one. If you have observed anything relating to this outrage, no matter h0w seemingly trivial, please leave a comment or get in touch by email. I will make no demands on anyone who responds. I only ask for the truth, as you know it. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home