.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Donald Lathrom

Monday, May 22, 2006

For Those Who Feel Guilt

I know that many, who participated in this crime, feel guilt or ,even, shame for the damage they have done to me. I do understand. I have tried over the years to put myself in your position, imagining how I would feel, if I had been conned into inadvertently hurting another human being-particularly one who is essentially defenseless.
I have spent a lifetime trying my best to live a moral life. I am constantly confronted with my own failures. We learn to live a righteous life not through our successes, but through our failures. However, in this case, it is not enough to simply feel guilt, acknowledge your failure and move on. As long as the damaged party continues to suffer from your transgressions, more is required. You must help. After all, I am not asking for much-only the truth as you know it. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home